Monday, April 6, 2015

Taking a Look Back at March…North Coast Creations



Today we are taking a look back at
North Coast Creations March Release. 


Here are the sets I used for my samples today.

I love pink and brown and it just seemed to fit a coffee theme with Warm My Heart!
Using my MISTI, I repeatedly stamped the cute heart on kraft cardstock in ColorBox Chalk Pink Pastel and Adriondack Espresso (perfect ink for the set! lol). The 'to go' cup is also stamped in Espresso and colored with Copics. Th
The heart is from Our Daily Bread designs, Ornate Hearts dies, stamped using the MISTI. 


I knew I'd saved this 'to go' cup for some reason a loooong time ago!! A perfect unique way to say "you're special" to someone, using What's Brewin'?!
I traced the sleeve that came on the cup to make my own and embossed with a Darice folder. 
The sentiment is stamped in ColorBox Chalk Burnt Sienna, which matched the cup perfectly, and Espresso again, using my MISTI.
The labels are from Our Daily Bread designs, Vintage Flourish Pattern dies. 




For more inspiration using the March release,
 be sure to visit the NCC Blog .

Also, please visit my sister Coasters
to see their awesome samples!

 Lori * Julie * Sandee * Patty * Angie * Wanda


Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

5 comments :

Angella D. Crockett said...

Love the pink and brown on the 1st with the stamped heart background...too cute!! What a great idea with the to-go cup.....you are too clever!!! HUGS!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Dawn! Love the pink/brown combo w/ the hearts and your coffee sleeve looks fabulous.

Marilyn Mathis said...

Your coffee sleeve idea was excellent. Love the cards.

Patricia Chalas said...

so cute your creation i love the cleverness of the real cup and combination!! Great!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Lovin' the pink and brown card!!! And the to go cup is awesome!