Friday, March 20, 2015

Looking Back at March


SPRING has sprung according to the calendar! Yay! I did notice some tiny green sprouts pushing up through the ground! I'm looking forward to those first flowers!

Don't forget, we're still celebrating our 7th anniversary at ODBD! Check out this post for info.

Now, it's time to take a look back at the March release from Our Daily Bread designs!

Here are the items I used from this release.


I used Christ the Lord is Risen Today, stamped in Memento Grey Flannel, for my background. After coloring Basket of Blessings with Copics and hand cutting, I filled it with Lilacs (mmm, I love them!), popped it on top of the Doily die, and added the Grass Border and Butterfly Single.


For more on this March release, stop by the ODBD blog.

And for tons more inspiration, please visit my sister Breadsticks!

Julie * Cathy * Lori Sandee * Wanda 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn

5 comments :

Cathymac said...

Ooooooh..how gorgeous, Dawn! LOVE the basket filled with lilacs...I can almost smell them! And that butterfly is just the icing on the cake...absolutely breathtaking, my friend! Hugs!

Angella D. Crockett said...

You go, girl!! Lookie at all of that fussy cutting!! Fabulous card!!!!! Love it!!! HUGS!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Dawn the butterfly is so pretty perched on the basket handle! Beautiful basket of loveliness!

Doris said...

What a gorgeous card! I'd love a basket like your with real live flowers, especially since we're getting more snow right now.
Question: how do you upload a card on SCS to the ODBD gallery? Every time I try, I get SU.

Bernadette said...

This is so gorgeous, Dawn! I love the intensity of colors and the beautiful butterfly.