Friday, December 19, 2014

Taking a Look Back…December ODBD

Hello, and welcome! Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit!

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread designs December release.

For my samples today, here are the December sets I used from this great release!

You can also visit the ODBD blog for
more on this release.



I made this peppermint sugar scrub for gifts. The label is computer generated, but those darling tags are all from Mini Tag Sentiments and Mini Tags dies! A super easy and quick way to add those little sentiments for special people! I also added the darling hearts and heart charms, cutting them from silver and gold mirror paper.

Another set I made but didn’t blog. I just LOVE the heart and cross dies!

The recipe I used came from here.

Earlier this month on Splitcoast, several of the challenges inspired this sample…make a tag and to use ink sprays and some sparkle!

I started by spraying several colors of Glimmer Mist on a craft sheet, then drug the tag through it. After it was totally dry, I stamped The Gate, and added my sentiment from Carried To Heaven on the Mini Tags die, and Angel Wings from silver paper. The entire tag is layered on a piece of black and distressed.

 

For oodles more inspiration, please take a moment to visit my sister breadsticks!

Julie * Chris * Lori * Sandee 
 
Paula * Cathy * Wanda * Stacy 
 
Sabrina * Gracie (Guest Designer)

Thanks for stopping

Dawn

2 comments :

Sandee Shanabrough said...

wow! Dawn I love your gift ensemble! Such nice gifts! And the tag is awesome!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Dawn!! I just love the gift containers with the tags and details and your beautiful card with the gate and angel wings. So creative and beautiful my friend.
hugs,
Chris