Friday, May 30, 2014

It Must Be True…

flowers

April showers do bring May flowers!! My favorite, Peonies are blooming now. So pretty mixed with the Irises. I noticed my old fashioned Tea Rose is loaded with blooms too!

Even the wild blackberry canes are beautiful!

Blackberry

All this talk about flowers…. here’s a peek at the June release from ODBD. If you’re a flower lover, you will absolutely squeal when you see this release! This is Rose Bouquet and Decorative Vase die!

Our Daily Bread designs

Clean and Simple for me…. I know! This is the F4A challenge on Splitcoast today, to use something in your stash that you haven’t used in a LONG time! For me, that could be quite a bit!!! I chose to dust off my jar of UTEE and do some cracked glass on the vase and spritz the roses with Glimmer Mist after they were colored. I hand cut the flowers so I could pop both them and the vase up.

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

I hope you’re enjoying the beauty of Spring wherever you live and don’t forget to pop back June 1 for the big release!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn 

0 comments :