Friday, January 17, 2014

Taking a Look Back at ODBD January Release

Our Daily Bread designs

Today we’re taking a look back at the ODBD January release!

Here are the sets I used for my sample.

Our Daily Bread designs

Our Daily Bread designs

 

 

 

 

 

Our Daily Bread designsBefore stamping the canning jar, I lightly wiped the ink from the back of the ring and lid. That way my stems would look like they were actually “in” the jar! I made a little mask of the ring before stamping the Lavender, then hand cut and colored with Copics. To finish the ring, I just used a fine tip marker to fill in.

Our Daily Bread designs

I also used, from previous months, Ornate Borders Sentiments, Quatrefoil Pattern die, and Recipe Card and Tags die. The tag is stamped with Adirondack Cool Peri.

Our Daily Bread designs

For lots more January inspiration, please visit my sister sticks and the ODBD blog.

Chris * Cathy * Lori * Grace * Julie 
Sabrina * Sandee * Wanda

You can see more on
Pinterest and the ODBD gallery!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

6 comments :

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Lovely, Dawn! Your added tag and quatrefoil bg are so pretty and love the lace and twine.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Dawn, you've done it again!! I am blown away by this absolutely gorgeous card! From the burlap, to the lace, to the amazing coloring...everything is perfect and I LOVE it! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Saints Rule! said...

Wow Dawn! Love the burlap on this gem! The lace, twine and rustic elements work so well together! Pure inspiration!

Grace said...

Wow Dawn!!! You ROCKED this one! Love the burlap and the white bg, but what really pops is the color you achieved on your jar! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how soft and beautiful Dawn!! I just love your coloring of the lavender and jar, the gorgeous background and the added tag!! Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Cathymac said...

WOW, Dawn! This is gorgeous! Love the little tag tucked into the lace. The burlap adds a bit of rustic elegance to your beautiful jar of lavender!