Tuesday, September 24, 2013

School Days…#185 A Sassy Challenge!

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

Our Sassy Challenge this week is
School Days!

Play along using any Sassy Cheryl’s or a Sassy Kraftin’ Kimmie image and you could be a winner of 2 FREE Sassy digis!!

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

This is Maddie, A Good Read, that I merged with the books from the same set, colored with Copics. And, yes….. for all you book lovers… gasp… I tore out pages from an old book! Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

I also made a bookmark to go along.
{there’s a tutorial here}

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps

I have a good friend who is a reader and loves gardening and flowers too! I’m going to pop this in the mail and surprise her!

Be sure to stop by the
Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge Blog
to see more School Days inspiration!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

8 comments :

Turtle In The Sand said...

How clever to make the coordinating bookmark. I love those corner markers too! Your friend is in for a real treat when she opens this envelope. Beautiful work as always Dawn.

Pat said...

Hello sweet Dawn! I am in awe of all of those fabulous books around Maddie! I have to beg Cheryl to make this image with Max so I can make a card for my hubby...whose best friends are BOOKS!! I love your coloring...and papers! And that bookmark is perfection!! Brilliant, girl!! Hugs. Pat

Cathy said...

Dawn, I love love love your wonderful book mark and your friend will love it too. I have not made one for ages and they certainly weren't that fancy :) Awesome as always GF.

Unknown said...

Oh my word! I'm so glad I visited your blog again to see everything you showing us. Thank you for tutorial!
Your card is amazing - like always you rock Dawn!
Jasmina

jkreucher said...

How awesome it this Dawn! your friend is going to be overwhelmed to get this little treasure!
What a fun bookmark!
hugs
Judy

Unknown said...

This is an awesome creation. I so want the bookmark! :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeousness! Such beautiful book-themed designs. You're making me wanna tear some book pages out & craft.

Kecia said...

LOL! I think its wonderful you tore pages out of a book (nice effect, btw). There are some books I've studied from where I'd like to tear some pages out. Anyway, your creations are lovely, as usual. I really like the color palette, and of course, your awesome coloring.