Wednesday, September 4, 2013

O Little Town…

Our Daily Bread designs

I used the sketch today on Splitcoast to add
this card to my Christmas stash!
This is O Little Town of Bethlehem,
part of the September
release from ODBD.

Our Daily Bread designs

A quick card to make too! I stamped the image 3 times in Memento Rich Cocoa, sponged the clouds with my homemade cloud template in Distress Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky, Mustard Seed for the star, Antique Linen and Dried Marigold for the town and horizon.

Then I just cut my pieces, layered and slapped this puppy together!

Oh, and….all the using white cardstock! Yup… even the layers were once white! I just used my Distress ink pads around the edges, adding Frayed Burlap for the brown layer.

Our Daily Bread designs

If I get a couple done each week… by December maybe I won’t have that mad rush!! Hmmm

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

0 comments :