Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Apple of Your Eye….at Christmas

Fancy Ornaments, Our Daily Bread designs, Flower Soft

Can you believe we’re at the end of August already!! September is just around the corner…and beautiful weather! My favorite time of year!!

I’m sharing some new things (and the sketch from Splitcoast this week) coming September 1 from Our Daily Bread designs with you, some beautiful exclusive dies made by Spellbinders for ODBD and a lovely set just perfect for Fall!

Fancy Ornaments, Our Daily Bread designs, Flower Soft

I didn’t have the right shade of purple, this is all white cardstock, I just took my Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord Distress ink and swiped it across the paper!

Aren’t these Fancy Ornaments gorgeous!! I used mirror paper for the cap and Glitter Frosting for the sparkle. The sentiment is from yet another new set coming…. Jingle Bells!

Fancy Ornaments, Our Daily Bread designs, Flower Soft

Altogether or separately you could crank out quite a few Christmas cards in no time!

Fancy Ornaments, Our Daily Bread designs, Flower Soft

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Apples, Our Daily Bread designs

I don’t know about you, but my mouth waters just looking at these apples! I can imagine a crisp, tart, juicy apple! This one is simple called, Apples.

I stamped on the green cardstock and colored with Copics. The flags were stamped with Gingham Background in Lime Pastel Chalk ink.

Apples, Our Daily Bread designs 

Be sure to stop back on the 1st to see the rest of the release!! The DT has been sooo busy making some AWEsome creations!!!

Before you go…

dogdayssaleodbd

Now… I think I need to go pick an
apple off our tree! Mmmmmm

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn