Thursday, June 13, 2013

Silhouettes….a Peek

Find Beauty, North Coast Creations

I’m excited to be sharing a sneak peek with you from the June release from North Coast Creations!

Find Beauty, North Coast Creations

This is Find Beauty, which will be available this Saturday, June 15th! I love silhouettes…you can dress them up or keep it simple as I did here on this card for a challenge on Splitcoast, a one layer card!

I used Colorbox Chalk Dark Peony ink on Pink Paislee Hope Chest dp and embossed with Grace’s Frame.

I must admit…I have more than the reason than loving silhouettes for being excited! But you’ll have to wait until Saturday to find out why!!

Find Beauty, North Coast Creations

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

1 comments :

Cards By Jan said...

Oh Dawn...I am excited too.....I LOVE this sneak peek....Oh my gotta save up for this one...Awesome card hun!!
Hugs