Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Sweetest Flowers

Romantic Floral Designs, Morning Glory, Finch Collage, Gingham Background, Our Daily Bread designs, Spellbinders

I was asked to help with the sketch challenge this week on Splitcoast, my all time favorite challenge!

I combined several stamps from ODBD for my sample.

Romantic Floral Designs, Morning Glory, Finch Collage, Gingham Background, Our Daily Bread designs, Spellbinders

I stamped Romantic Floral Designs, die cut with the matching Spellbinders Labels 26 and trimmed close to the image edge then cut a black mat using the same die. It’s colored with Copics and sponged cloud template with Faded Jeans and edges with Dried Marigold. The quote is from the Morning Glory set.

Romantic Floral Designs, Morning Glory, Finch Collage, Gingham Background, Our Daily Bread designs, Spellbinders

I then stamped part of Finch Collage on another piece of cs, die cut with Labels 26 and fussy cut around the flowers. I actually stamped it twice so I could have two birds, both are popped up on dimensionals.

I stamped Gingham Background on Labels 8 and embossed with the Victoria folder, my base is Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8

Romantic Floral Designs, Morning Glory, Finch Collage, Gingham Background, Our Daily Bread designs, Spellbinders 

Trust your day is beautiful

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

0 comments :