Monday, April 15, 2013

North Coast Creations-April Release!

King of the Road, North Coast Creations

We have an awesome release to share this month at North Coast Creations!

Check out the set I’m using today, King of the Road.
King of the Road, North Coast Creations

King of the Road, North Coast Creations

Simply done with sponged clouds. I stamped the word ‘sun’ again, colored, cut out and glued it over the greeting.

King of the Road, North Coast Creations

here’s another using the set Roses

Roses, North Coast Creations

Roses, North Coast Creations

Stamped with Tuxedo Black and Wild Honey (embossed with clear ep), colored with Copics. Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Timeless Rectangles, Radiant Rectangles. I also finished the inside… *note to self* do this more often!

Roses, North Coast Creations

For EXTRA fun today we are choosing 1 winner who will receive a $10 gift certificate to the store for stamps just for commenting on our cards!
See the NCC Blog for all the info!

Check out more of this release from
The Coasters

Cathy ~ Sandee ~ Julie ~ Sabrina ~ Lori

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

11 comments :

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Dawn...inside and out! Love the masculine take on the biker card, and your roses are so beautifully colored! Those layered rectangles with you color combination are so pretty! I need to heed your advice about finishing the inside...I always end up having to do the inside right before sending the card! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Your designs are beautiful, and I'm so excited about the biker stamps (for my son-in-law). And I'm a rose lover. I'm very envious of your coloring skills. Beautiful cards with a lot of class. Thank you for the inspiration.

Saints Rule! said...

Amazing Dawn! I love the roses but boy that motorcycle scene looks so realistic! Beautifully done! {{hugs}}

Lori

Rachel Brooks said...

Love both of your cards! The spray of roses is delightful.

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOWEE, Dawn, you cards are all amazing! I think I need to get that bike stamp after seeing your masterpieces. And those "Rose" cards.....absolutely stunning! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

kellyhorn1@hotmail.com said...

Oh pick me pick me
! I need to win the motorcycle set. I love it!!!! And sowsowIll my ridin buddies!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are fabulous, Dawn! Love the masculine simplicity of the bike card and the elegance of the roses. Really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

These cards are very elegant. However did you color the roses so precisely?

Cards By Jan said...

Wow Dawn...two Awesome cards!! Love them both!!

Lori Gauerke said...

I love this company...but I must admit I have never heard of them before. I am sending there link to my local stamping store!

D- said...

I love both of your cards!
Love the blues and blacks in the motorcycle card.
The shape and colors in your rose card are great.
D- (dmcardmaker AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com