Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We’re Thinking Pink! #151 A Sassy Challenge

Sassy Cheryl's, My Favorite Kind Of Weather

Welcome to another Sassy Challenge! This week, sassy Jeni continues on as our hostess and has set a Pink theme!

Play along and you could be the winner of TWO free Sassy Cheryl’s images!

Sassy Cheryl's, My Favorite Kind Of Weather

This is My Favorite Kind of Weather, aren’t Sally and Bella too cute in that window!! I printed several images to give me the cut out pieces needed. It’s colored with Copics and some white gel pen accents. The base is a piece of white filled in around the edges with the same color Copic as in the image to match. The DP is Prima Madeline.

Sassy Cheryl's, My Favorite Kind Of Weather

Sassy Cheryl's, My Favorite Kind Of Weather

This is also for Operation Write Home Sketch #157
{I had to tweak the sketch a bit for the 3 bars…my scrap of script was too small!}

For more Sassy Pink inspiration, see what the rest of the team created!

Cathy Edgar ~ Ann English
Judy Kreucher ~ Pat Frank
Jackie Mooney ~ Jeni Tidwell

 

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

10 comments :

Robin Feicht said...

Yes, they are cute in the Window!

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Dawn. Your coloring is fabulous!

jkreucher said...

Oh My Gosh Dawn!!! Do I ever love this card... these colors~the sketch~ and your coloring~ over the top fantatic! Love the flower print wall paper and the way you added the grass..
I feel a post to pinterest coming on!
hope you day is fantastic!!
hugs to ya
Judy

Pat said...

What the what? You layered this card....Sassy Sally looks REAL! I LOVE IT, girlfriend! And what fun papers. This card just makes me smile all over my face!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Linda said...

Uber adorable!!!! the layering and coloring is perfect! tfs!!!

Cathy said...

Dawn, how stinkin cute is this, I never would have thought to make the window pink, I love it.!!!

Sandy said...

Now this is cute - I adore it and adore is one step above love!
Sandy

Sandy said...

I love it so much I just bought several images!

fairysparkle said...

Dawn your card is so pretty and i love the added grass x

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW Dawn! This is gorge!!!!!!!!! Super gorgeous and I LOVE the the bluebird. Super darling and a stunner as always.