Monday, October 22, 2012

Give Thanks…

ODBD, Apple Wreath, OWH

A really quick and simple card today! A combination of the TLC on Splitcoast, Cut It Up! and the sketch {#143, flipped} from OWH.

ODBD, Apple Wreath, OWH

I think this will be my “Any Soldier” card when I send this batch in this month…. Seems appropriate, right?

This is ODBD Apple Wreath, stamped in Onyx Black and clear embossed then colored with Copics, sponged with Distress Wild Honey and Mustard Seed while still in the Spellbinders Scallop die. The DP is Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety.

 

ODBD, Apple Wreath, OWH

Inspired…. check out the links and make someone happy!

Now, I’m off to can the last of my jalapenos…. the garden is finally DONE! I’m thankful for what it produced… we’ll definitely enjoy the bounty in the Winter… AND I’m thankful it’s at the end!

And….
I’m thankful YOU stopped by!

Dawn

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love your card layout, Dawn. The wreath is beautifully coloured, and the combination of sketches adds a great deal of interest. TFS!

- Also Dawn.

Donna Hanley said...

What an outstanding idea to but your wreath into sections. Love everything about this card. A total winner.

Linda said...

Love the image ans papers! tfs!!!

Grace said...

Dawn you always come up with the most clever designs! I looked at the challenge to cut it up and knew I wouldn't have time to do it but never would have thought of this! Love the dp too! Great job with both challenges!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

What an eye catching card. I love how you sectioned the wreath.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Absolutely beautiful! The colors and patterns of the papers goes so well together. Love that the image is cut in sections.

Mary Marsh said...

this is suc h a pretty card Dawn and I love the wreath with your fab coloring-great thanksgiving card

Debbie said...

Very pretty card. I love the way you used the sketch. Tfs!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love how you cut the image apart to echo the strips - very creative!!

JoAnn Ross said...

Wow. We obviously have different definitions of quick! That card is awesome sauce and the coloring is fantastic! Totally stunning!