Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What’s Your Favorite Color Combo?… #128 A Sassy Challenge!

Sassy Cheryl's, Sassy Sally Hanging Around

Our Sassy Challenge this week is your Favorite Color Combo… ack! How on earth can I pick a favorite!!?!!

Play along and you could be the winner of 2 FREE digis from Sassy Cheryl’s!

I guess I was feeling in a
Blue and Brown
mood, so that’s what I went with!

Sassy Cheryl's, Sassy Sally Hanging Around

This is Sassy Sally is Just Hanging Around, colored with Copics with a sponged cloud background from my homemade cloud templates.

I used Memory Box Twirling Vine and Grassland Border too, the sentiment is from Flower Soft, MLA Let’s Dance.

#128 clsup

#128 sd

For more color fun, see what the rest of the team did

Cathy Edgar ~ Ann English
Judy Kreucher
Jackie Mooney ~ Jeni Tidwell

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

7 comments :

jkreucher said...

OMgosh Dawn.. this is pure cuteness! Love the turquoise and fantastic design with the memory box border! you go girl!
hugs to ya
Judy

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Wow Dawn, this card just pulls you in! I love the dimension and beautiful frame. ~jeni :)

Cynthia said...

Adorable scene using Sassy Sally! Love all of the dimension.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply stunning Dawn. And I ADORE the way you colored the bird. Super gorgeous.

JACKIE M said...

Dawn I LOVE your cute little scene it is so much fun and coloured to perfection!

Cathryn said...

Dawn, gorgeous card as always. I am with you, hard to pick a favorite color combo but blue and brown is one of my favorite too/ great card!!!

Ann English said...

Positively precious, Dawn! I love the way you used these dies with this image. As always, gorgeous coloring!