Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Polka Dots Are Everywhere! #125 A Sassy Challenge

Sassy Cheryl's Peyton Bear

Our Sassy Challenge this week is again from that sassy gal, Judy…and she wants to see
POLKA DOTS!

Sassy Cheryl's Peyton Bear

This is Peyton Bear… just too cute!

She’s colored with Copics then I used white acrylic paint and the end of a little paint brush and my embossing tool dipped in the paint for the dots!

Sassy Cheryl's Peyton Bear

She’s atop Spellbinders Beaded Ovals that I sponged with ink while still in the die. The lacy doily is Cheery Lynn Designs Italian Flourish. 
The polka dot dp is DCWV Pet Stack.

Sassy Cheryl's Peyton Bear

Too FUN! Join in and you could be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl’s digis!

For more POLKA DOT inspiration, see what rest of the DT did

Cathy Edgar ~ Ann English ~ Pat Frank
Judy Kreucher
Jackie Mooney ~ Jeni Tidwell

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

4 comments :

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh course, you know I just LOVE your card, Dawn. . . .but my favorite part is her dress. GORGEOUS. . . . .Peyton looks beautiful!

Pat said...

Good golly, Miss Molly!! You went seriously polka-dotty...and I am lovin' it!! Peyton never looked better! Gorgeous colors...love the blues and purples together! And your polka dots couldn't be more perfect! I have to dig out my embossing tool and pick up some white acrylic paint...thanks for the clever tip!! Have a great week, Dawn!! Hugs. Pat Frank

jkreucher said...

Blues and purples, my fave colors.. you really went dot crazy, way to go LOVE IT!
everything came together perfectly!
hugs to ya
Judy

Cathy said...

OOMGosh Peyton is so beautiful and her dress is gorgeously colored. I love the color of her fur. Awesome as always GF!!!