Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

June6 blk

The girls from Flower Soft are sharing the Butterflies Die Cut Dimensions kit. This is one of my favorite kits to demo at shows too!

June6

So easy to just add a verse or sentiment, pop up the die cut butterflies and you’re just about good to go!

For my card I stamped the verse in Versafine Onyx Black and clear embossed. The butterfly I also stamped and embossed, colored with Copics and hand cut. Using Flower Soft glue, I attached it only along the body.

The die cut piece was then adhered to Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles.

June6 sd

The butterfly and verse are from Sweet ‘n Sassy, New Creature.

See more on the Flower Soft Blog

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

7 comments :

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Beautiful card Dawn..I love how cut the butterflies out to look dimentional..so beautiful. I love those stamps and the coloring is gorgeous

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

This is so beautiful Dawn!! I'm going to have to pull that one out to use too!

A Time to Design said...

So pretty, Dawn!

Becky said...

These are beautiful butterflies Dawn!

Grace said...

Gorgeous Dawn!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo pretty, Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card, Dawn! The colouring is as always beautiful. I love your use of dimension by popping the butterflies up. TFS!

-dlm.