Tuesday, March 27, 2012

#108…A Sassy Challenge!

Mar27 blk

Our Sassy Challenge this week is from Sassy Judy, Easter Parade… Bunnies and Bonnets. Check out the guidelines on the SC blog, play along… you might be a winner!!

Mar27

This is Callie and Her Bunny Bam Bam. 

I was a real slacker, waiting until the last minute to get my card done! Bad, Baaaaad Dawn! But, I was super busy…honest!! Anyhoo, it’s simply done, nothing fancy! I even colored her in Photoshop Elements!

This is Spellbinders Labels 25, and M-Bossabilities Flower Fun, that I cut and embossed in my Grand Calibur. The sentiment is Flourished Verses from Our Daily Bread designs.

Mar27 clsup

For more Sassy, Bunnies and Bonnets, check out what the other girls did!

Ann English ~ Pat Frank ~ Judy Kreucher
Peggy Marsh
Jackie Mooney ~ Jeni Tidwell

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

6 comments :

Sassy Cheryl said...

Bad, Baaaaad Dawn. Hehehehe!
Well, this is gorgeous girl. You may think it's simple but I think it's perfectly stunning! Love it.

Pat said...

Wow...what a fun idea! And I'll bet it wasn't simple at all...it wouldn't have been easy for me at all. Computers baffle me...and you colored it on the 'puter?! Wowzers! I love it...and it SCREAMS Easter! So stinkin' adorable!! Hope this eek is less stress-filled for you! Hugs. Pat Frank

Jeni said...

Love the shape of this easel card! I never thought to color in photo shop, you clever girl!! Lovely card, Dawn.
~jeni :)

jkreucher said...

Ya hoo! I love this fun shape! and look at this sassy little blondie.. sweeeeeet!
hugs to ya!
Judy

Tracy said...

LOL... Dawn... so funny... the image looks great done by photo shop... Hope you are well
Hugs
Tracy

JACKIE M said...

Love it Dawn, looks great photo shopped, nice for a change to try something new :)