Monday, December 19, 2011

A Card…A New DT…and A Sale!

F4A clsup

I did this card last week but waited to blog it until now. On a lark, just a whim…. I sent a couple samples into the Flower Soft team for the 2012 DT.

Lo and behold………………….
I made it!! Woohoo!!

F4A Daisy

This isn’t the card I sent in..I’ll share that in a minute. This card was for the Free For All challenge on Splitcoast…to use flowers. I stamped Daisy from Our Daily Bread designs, masked it and stamped 2 more times, colored with Copics and did some fussy cutting! Then I added Nut Brown Flower Soft to the centers and set it aside to dry while I stamped Simple Things, also from ODBD.

Here is the card I sent in, using Christmas Vintage Post Box and Polar White. I used a Martha punch for the corners.

Holly

Lots of fun in store for sure!!

Now, the sale!

ODBD is having an inventory reduction sale on select stamp sets. From now until December 24 these sets will be discounted 30% off!

And that's not all! For every $50.00 purchase in the ODBD store you will receive $10.00 in Daily Dough Dollars! These DDD's can be redeemed in the online store (or by phone order) from January 1-March 15th! You will receive your Daily Dough Dollars code with your order!

stampsetsaleodbd

Check out the ODBD Blog for the details! Happy shopping!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

4 comments :

Holly said...

Hey, congrats, girlie!!! Love my Flower Soft, and I can't wait see all the great things you will do with it!

BTW - love the falling snow on your blog. Hee hee hee!!

Kecia said...

Congratulations, Dawn! I look forward to seeing more of your Flower Soft Creations!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Gorgeous card. I love the way the flower centers look. You always do such magical things with flower soft. A zillion congrats on your well-deserved spot on the team. Can't wait to see more gorgeous stuff you make!

- dlm. said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you create for the Flower Soft DT! Both cards are fabulous...it is amazing to me how much texture it lends to your cards.