Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Wild Flowers Birthday….and Pancakes

ic284 blk

What a QUICK card I made this morning using this beautiful Flower Soft 3-D kit and Mini Tags 3!

By the way, no pancakes are on the card in case you’re wondering… keep reading!

IC284 Pink Rush Birthday

ic284 clsup

The base is dry embossed with Cuttlebug folder Victoria. The oval is part of the FS die cut kit, you just pop up the cut parts! I stamped the tag in Ranger Spun Sugar and the sentiment in Adirondack Juniper. I love the fact they coordinate with Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio 3! See that ribbon going through the tag? It’s paper! Yup! It’s also part of the kit! I added a couple more flowers and leaves from the kit too. Super-duper FAST!

Now, about those pancakes… this morning I made the most yumilicious recipe, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from the Recipe Girl! Oh my…. sinful, I’m telling ya! I did take some pictures, but mine didn’t turn out as pretty as hers, so I’ll just let you drool at her blog and not ruin mine! HAHA!

Enjoy your day….and, Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

4 comments :

Kittie said...

Dawn, I love this gorgeous card. The FS die flowers are so beautiful.

Ida said...

Simply Gorgeous card! Love the dainty and elegant look.

Thanks also for the link to the Recipe Girl blog (new to me) but oh my I think I'll be visiting often. YUM!

Michelle VP said...

How soft and pretty! I love the oval frame and 3-D flowers. :)

- dlm. said...

I love how delicate the card looks. It is beautiful! ( Thanks for the link to the pancakes...Yummm! )