Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Candy Winner… GO BUCKS…. and Loving Winter!

black friday 10_edited-1

Here’s the winner!
Someone, who shall remain nameless… reminded me ever so gently that Black Friday was YESTERDAY, had I picked a winner yet?

Don’t believe I said WHEN I’d pick a winner, but because of Karen’s whining…. OOPS! Surprised smileDid I just say her name? btw, she didn’t comment here on my blog but on on Facebook, so I included her anyway. Sorry, Karen old girl, but you didn’t win!

Congratulations to Jan!! Jan I’ve emailed you your code so you can go on your shopping spree (from the comforts of your cozy home!)

********************************

Here is a card I did some weeks back but never posted. It worked perfectly for the Inspiration Challenge today on SCS, the Country Porch. Cute stuff!

IC260 I Love Winter

Anyhoo, this is Winter Snowman from Sassy Cheryl’s. It’s colored with Copics, liquid applique for the snow, snowflakes from Martha Stewart’s border punch and Spellbinders Beaded Circle.

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

7 comments :

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This card is wonderful!
I love this snowflakes.
Annette

jan farnworth said...

oh i am so excited they just realeased that adorable punk and the fuzzy wuzzy oa set which i was eyeing happy dance.

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Jan! Enjoy what you choose!

Dawn, those stamps have the best expressions. I love the way you displayed this one! LOL

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Join the Fund Raiser for the American Cancer Society!
Only 39 more card sets needed before December 2nd!
Please go to the He IS Able Blog for Details!
http://He-Is-Able.blogspot.com

slbt17 said...

Wonderful card!
Sandra

Becky said...

This is fabulous, I love this image and love the layout.

jkreucher said...

Ok miss enabler friend.. because of this fantastic card.. I ran right out and bought this Nestability shape... didn't think I would like it... but it reminds me of snowballs for the holiday images...
I haven't posted my card on SCS yet... will email you a pic... I did't copy you exactly... honest! and more special with this darling sassy snowman...love every little detail!
Hugs
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

When did you slip this little gem in?! I didn't see this. IT'S GORGEOUS!
Love the snow on top of 'WINTER'. Super cute.