Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tommy Emmanuel and a Sketch!

JaredTommy Emmanuel Guitar 1

How cool to get to not only go to a concert...BUT... get to meet Tommy Emmanuel, play your guitar and have your picture taken with him!! That's what Jared got to do last night!! He was over the moon!

JaredTommy Emmanuel 2 crp resz JaredTommy Emmanuel 1 crp reszJaredTommy Emmanuel Guitar

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My card isn't half as exciting, but I figured as long as I'm doing a blog post might as well throw in a card!

This was for the Sketch Challenge today on Splitcoast. I used one of the new sets, Pray, from Our Daily Bread designs.

SC301 He Understands_edited-1 I elongated the Brocade Borders stamp and die...got the idea from Julie! She's so smart! And, yes, that's the new Woodgrain Background too! It's all layered on the new Basic Grey Pyrus.

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

3 comments :

Becky said...

OHH how exciting for him. Wonderful card and wonderful sentiment.

Jeni said...

What an honor...lucky fella!
Beautiful card! ~jeni :)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

How exciting about meeting the guitar hero! I'm glad you shared, it brought joy into my morning!

I love your card and am just thrilled to learn how to extend the nesties - I never thought of that!! The big light bulb went on!!! Thank you, and thanks to Julie, so much!!!