Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm a Whipper Snapper Featured Designer!!

WT290 Cure blk

It only took me a nano second to reply back to Anna when I got her email asking if I'd like to be one of her featured designers! I've loved Anna's work for as long as I can remember and then she started designing for Whipper Snapper... what more could I ask for! Woohoo! So, for two months, I get to play with some awesome people! Denise Marzec Kecia Hicks  Kelly Bee Holly McMillen....and Anna! 

WT290 Cure clsupThe set I'm sharing today is called, Bee-Lieve In A Cure. Cute huh!!

WT290 Cure It's colored with Copics, Glossy Accents on the wings, Labels 9 sponged clouds and layered on Floral Prints DCWV.

Bee *snicker* watching for more cards as I get them done I'll share them with you!

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

9 comments :

Jeni said...

Congrats!! This is adorable! Love the papers you chose. ~jeni :)

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

This is soooooo stinkin' cute!! :)
"Bee watching..." hahahahah!! you're funny!!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations, Dawn! Your card is delightful! And, what a great set to use! With next month being Breast Cancer Awareness month...it is perfectly timed!

Thanks for sharing!

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Marlene said...

Simply the BEST card I've seen all day!! LOVE THIS!

Kecia said...

Aww, love the glossy accents on the wings, and the colors on this card are gorgeous. Nicely done.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Just darling! I love the glossy wings - and the banner is just adorable!
Nice!

Cathy said...

Congratulations Dawn, this has got to BEE the cutest card. I love the gloss and pink polka dot ribbon on this beautiful creation. WooHoo for you!!!

Heather Huggins said...

Adorable card!! And CONGRATS!!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply adorable, Dawn. I LOVE everything about this card! And CONGRATS!!!!!! Well deserved!