Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lotsa Layers Sassy Cheryl's Challenge

June1 Bunch blk

First off I want to congratulate Lia, our guest designer winner!!

Our Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week is to use lots of layers.

June1 Bunch of Flowers for YouI colored this PCP500 Freebie with Copics. Isn't he the cutest!!
I printed several images so I could pop the flowers, then added some dew drops.

June1 Bunch of Flowers for You clsup  June1 Bunch side 

Be sure to check out the new releases today too at Sassy Cheryl's

For more fun be sure to check the other Sassy Girls.

Ann English Cathy Edgar
Heather Huggins
Jackie Mooney Jodi Ann Lee
Kim Rhead Peggy Marsh
Tracy Jackson Alina Meijer
Christa Knegt Judy Kreucher

 

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

10 comments :

Sassy Cheryl said...

Amazing. . .and those clouds and flowers. So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann English said...

Fabulous, Dawn! Your sky always inspires me-though I have yet to be able to create one as pretty!

Marlene said...

Beautiful! Love this!

Alina said...

that bunch of flowers looks gorgeous, Dawn! beautiful card!
hugs, Alina

jkreucher said...

Hi Dawn, another wonderful creation from your artist hands.. Awesome vibrant colors. I love it!
Hugs
Judy

Jodi said...

Dawn this is just adorable! I love all of the great layers you added to your card!! Very pretty coloring too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Dawn.. I love all the layers. Great job..

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Dawn I love how you layered the background to match the front image.

Jackie :)

Cathy said...

Dawn, You have really outdone yourself on this wonderful Bear (just happens to be my favorite bear ) Beautiful as always Girl!!!

Kim said...

beautiful card! Love how you did the flower centers!