Saturday, March 27, 2010

She Speaks With Wisdom...

IC225 blk

Proverbs 31: 25-26
She is clothed with strength and dignity,
she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.

Another peek at one of the new sets , Mom, coming April 1st from Our Daily Bread designs.  I stamped the floral image twice around the embossed verse, then cut around it, sponged with distress ink and went around the edge with a Copic marker to define the edge.

IC225 She Is ClothedLayered on SEI Green at Heart and Prism sage and blush red, Spellbinders labels 10 and classic oval, then spritzed with Glimmer Mist, Hondy Dew.

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

4 comments :

- dlm. said...

Gasp! Your card is so beautiful, Dawn! TFS

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Dawn, I am blown away by this BEAUTY!!! How genius to stamp the sentiment over those gorgeous flowers. This card has GORGEOUS written all over. WOW!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

Simply beautiful Dawn!!! I love how you stamped the image then stamped the verse over it... so gorgeous! You amaze me my friend!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

SO classy. You're always making me want to try something new. I love how your style is always so fresh & how you get so many different gorgeous looks. The soft richness on this is SO lovey!