Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ODBD Anniversary Challenge #4 My Favorite!

Post 3 of 3 today! If you're looking for Jacksonbelle Tuesday or Sassy Cheryl's, they're under this post...keep scrolling!

Globe blk

This is the last day of our challenges

Today, as we continue our Anniversary celebration, we are challenging you to use your all time favorite Our Daily Bread designs set! As with all the challenges this week... this challenge was announced on Mar. 7th on the ODBD blog so you could get a head start, and we hope you have had the chance to play along with us, but if not, you have until 8:00 pm EST tonight to link your creation to Mr Linky on the ODBD blog! The winner will be chosen by random and will receive ONE FREE SET of their choice from the Our Daily Bread designs store! The winner will be announced tomorrow on the Blog when we issue you the instructions for the big reveal of the Very Special Edition Anniversary Release Sets and Blog Hop! You do not want to miss it!!!

Now, for my favorite. This was really hard as so many ODBD are my favorite!!! But I do tend to use Sing to the Lord often!

I used one of Flower Soft's Display Globe & Oval Aperture Card.

Globe SingI stamped the bird, masked it and stamped the flowers several times. It's colored with Copics, masked and airbrushed. The card base is colored with a Copic to match. That great paper is SEI Claire along with some Prism Island Mist. Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis pendants accent the Scripture.

stamps: Sing to the Lord
paper: sei claire, prism island mist
ink: memento tuxedo black
other: flower soft display globe/oval aperture card, copics, airbrush system, spellbinders fleur de lis pendant/oval, corner rounder, zip dry glue by beacon, love my tapes

Please be sure to visit all the blogs linked below, and leave a comment for each designer, because there is hidden candy on some of the blogs! You will not know where it is, but if your name is chosen and you have left a comment for the designers... you will win it!!! You won't know how many have candy each day... so be sure to visit them all and leave some love!

Winners of the individual blog candy will be announced by the blog owners who had the candy on the next day on their blogs. There will also be a big announcement on March 19th on the ODBD Blog recapping ALL the winners... the challenges, the blog candy, and the blog hop winners!

Now, are you prepared to be WoW'd?!!

Debi Southard*Sandee Shanabrough 
Connie McCotter*Christine Okken
Grace Nywening*Sabrina Jackson 
Angella Crockett*America Kuhn*Fran Gumprecht
Julie Warner*Lorelie Kim*Natalie Dever 
Deborah Saaranen

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

52 comments :

Grace said...

Beautiful Dawn!!! We have the same favorite set!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Dawn!! Love your use of the globe, the Claire dp, your gorgeous coloring and the layout. Sing to the Lord is my fave too but I figured many would be using it. Gorgeous take on the challenge!!
hugs,
Chris

Heidi said...

Dawn this is a beautiful card, wonderful coloring and fabulous inspiration.

Chrisd said...

This is wonderful and those copics really make the difference. Maybe one day... until then...colored pencils and Zig markers! Lovely card.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is just beautiful. Love the colors and how you used the mask technique on this card.

Susan M said...

This is gorgeous ! A great idea!

marcelle schauer said...

this is such aperfect card for spring. I love the fact that you used the globe, makes me want to find mine around here. The colors are just so uplifting.

- dlm. said...

Simply beautiful!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous Dawn!!! Your colouring is always so exquisite!!!

Debbie K. said...

So very pretty, Dawn. Love the patterned background. Really pretty colors too. Thanks for sharing.
- Debbie Kaste

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, Dawn. Love this stamp set and how you used it. Thanks for sharing.

Candi said...

I really like this stamp set and you have used is so wonderfully!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn! I love the colors and fab airbrushing. Wow, the globe really highlights the image and I love your treatment of the scripture.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Dawn, oh my goodness, you and your creativity my dear!!! I am so blown away by the way thos globe makes this wonderful image look!!! It's almost like you look outside your window!!! Your coloring is amazing!! Love it!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Julia Aston said...

This is So pretty Dawn - with the plaid DP and cracked glass over the image!

Lorelie Kim said...

You never fail to amaze me with your coloring skills!! You always make everything look like a beautiful painting!!

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful. I had to back up a bit and slow down to look closer...now I am curious about the aperture... TFS!

Teresa Damitz said...

This is a beautiful card! tfs

Judy W. said...

Gorgeous card! Love the coloring, the globe, and all the detail! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! My MIL loves birds and this card would be perfect to recreate to send to her.
Teresa B (tbcrops@yahoo.com)

Betty said...

LOve the Bird, can't get enough of him and this set is one of my favorites too!

Debby said...

My gosh, the coloring you did is fantastic. I love copics. Beautiful card.

Jennifer said...

Wow! That globe is amazing! Love how you overlapped the flowers. Beautiful colors too.

blessings,
Jennifer L

jhet said...

Just beautiful!!! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

God bless!

Jhet

merrymstamper said...

love this scripture!! Great card!

Rona said...

very pretty - it looks like a real bird landed on your card :)

Earline said...

I can see I am not the only one ready for the weather to change. I cannot wait to hear the birds to sing again. Love the colors

Linda Carson said...

What a BEAUTY!

Create With Joy said...

You have a beautiful blog, Dawn, and I love your card - I could hear the praise song "I could sing of His love forever!" in my head as I was enjoying it!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

ChristineCreations said...

Just beautiful Dawn! You've used the globe so well, and I love the warmth to the colors

Crystal said...

You have some wonderful artistry here, Dawn ! I love the warm colors you chose ! Just beautiful !

Lori said...

Another beauty, Dawn! Love the background dp.

Gloria Westerman said...

This reminds me of a sunny day on a picnic and the birds are singing.....inspirational ....thank you

Anonymous said...

Dawn, Your artistic skills are breathtaking!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The colors add so much to the beautiful bird and saying. Great use of the Fleur de Leis pendant also!

Cheryl S.
Cheri926@aol.com

Debi said...

Beautifully done Dawn!

ellepaulette said...

What a wonderful card!!! Beautiful work!!

Sue D said...

This looks wonderful with the display globe and I like the red plaid.

Heather said...

Wow, great card! And it looks like a great set, too.

Tanja S. said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing!

Miriam said...

I, too, love this set. You did an awesome job on the card! The colors are very nice.

Sherry said...

beautiful card. love the colors and the stamp set

Donna Moore said...

What an outstanding show case for this set, I adore your use of the globe, wowser!!! Beautiful!!

Janet said...

I just love your use of colors and papers. It just works great. Thanks for sharing with us today.

Deanna said...

Oh, I can see why this is your favorite stamp. I love it, and and really like the way you used it on your card. thanks so very much for being willing to share. Deanna

Peggy said...

Very nice globe card. God bless!
Peggy Allen

klasickewpie said...

The design, papers and colors are all lovely on this card. Beautiful job!

AK Donna M said...

Such a cheerful spring card & love the globe idea.

Karen Linarez said...

What a cute card, love that song!

Gramtrannydoc's Scrappin Site said...

GORGEOUS card - as usual, we just expect them all to be beautiful from you. And they always are...

Blessings

Kelley said...

Well, this looks familiar! So pretty! I love displaying it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutley amazing! I think this is my favorite new verse stamp! TFS!