Saturday, October 24, 2009

And They Shall Be Comforted

IC203 block2

Today’s Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast is from a fabulous site, Anthropologie,  with so many ideas for inspiration…and if my wallet could afford it, so many things I’d love to buy! 

I decided to go white on white with this beautiful Lacy Grove Canister.

IC203 blockUsing various Spellbinders dies and a Cuttlebug embossing folder, this is what I came up with.

IC203 Shall Be ComfortedWith Heartfelt Sympathy from Our Daily Bread designs. Clear Oregon Raindrops are from Pink Hedgehog.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~  

Since I cleaned house yesterday, and cracked my little toe last night (ouch!!)…I think I shall take the day off and do nothing but knit and stamp! Sounds good to me!

Enjoy your day where ever you are and as always…..

Thanks for stopping!

Dawn

11 comments :

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

So beautiful with the white on white!! Love it! :)

Lisa Foster said...

So Beautiful Dawn! So very elegant...I just love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

specialcraftmom4 said...

This is a beautiful card! I may case it for a Sympathy card I need to make today. Thanks for the great inspiration.

stampqueen said...

Beautiful and elegant and the sentiment is perfect.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful and elegant!

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said...

Dawn this is just soooo pretty! I love the elegance of the white on white! It knocks my socks off! OK... I am barefoot but if I had socks on this would knock them off! LOL! Gorgeous GF!!!

Kelley said...

Lovin' the white-on-white! Awesome!

- dlm. said...

Your white-on-white sympathy card is simply stunning. It is understated, yet very elegant.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

So stunning! LOVE the texture in white-- WOWzers. Sorry to hear about your toe, ouch! Hope it's better soon. Your knitting stamping plan sounds fab!

Unknown said...

Wowzers! What a super elegant use of the raindrops....I love it!!