Monday, June 1, 2009

Some Stolen Moments!

This sentiment from Verses Rubber Stamps say it all!
It's pure madness around here!!
Posts are gonna be few and far between for a while.
I still have 11 of my own llamas to shear, and 3 outside shear jobs...
plus trying to get ready for a little time away!

This is our Monday, CCEE challenge...a sketch.
See how the other girls interpreted the sketch from Charlene on our CCEE blog.

I got a new DCWV stack on Friday that just worked perfectly for all my layers! With a little help from Spellbinder's Nestabilities, a Cuttlebug border embossing folder and a die, and a Martha Stewart border punch...my card looks all fancied up with not much work! I certainly need easy !

I hope your Monday goes well...and you get some "Stolen Moments"!

Thanks for stopping!

Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com


2 comments :

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

It's gorgeous, Dawn! I love how you paired the beautiful purple and brown together. Awesome job with the sketch design. Sounds like you need some of those stolen moments with all you have on your plate!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What an elegant beauty Dawn!! LOVE the purples! Gorgeous!!