Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Sure You Can Relate!!

I tell my hubby all the time "why do I bother talking? you don't listen to me!"

I actually had another guy in mind when I did the card though...you'd have to know him.....I already mailed it to him and I'm sure he got a chuckle out of it.

I'm sure I'll hear about it next time I see him!!

The card was done for the Sketch Challenge on SCS....(lol...I think I used the same sentiment but a different image for the last one!). I love Art Impressions and they're so much fun to color!

Hope it brings a smile to your face today!

I just came in from feeding the llamas....let me tell you, you haven't lived till you've had to do chores when the temp is single and minus digits! I know in other parts of the country it's a lot colder.... but... brrrrrrr it's pretty cold out there!

Stay safe and warm...and as always...

Thanks for stopping!
Myspace Comments, Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

1 comments :

Carolyn King said...

Dawn...that is too funny (but i havta add--your coloring is awesome!)