Monday, December 15, 2008

A Sneak Peek, Dirty Style

This Christmas, Splitcoast is giving a gift to you! Every 15th of the month, they unveil a new Dirty Dozen gallery as a thank you to the Fan Club members. Today they're doing something different, they're opening the December gallery for everyone to enjoy. happy dance Pictures, Images and PhotosVisit the home page today for more details.

happy Pictures, Images and PhotosAnd...........guess what??!! I get to share a peek of one of my cards that will be in that gallery!Happy Dance Pictures, Images and Photos Yup! You read it correctly!! I'm part of the "Dirty Dozen" , the Splitcoaststampers Design Team now!! (and making history, I might add....but you'll have to visit SCS to see that!)


Each month, members of the Dirty Dozen are given a design challenge. The best of their creations are added to a special gallery that Fan Club members can visit for ideas and inspiration. The new gallery is announced the 15th of each month. So, from now through May, I'll be on the Dirt Pile having fun!Happy Dance Pictures, Images and Photos


See you on SCS.....and, Thanks for stopping!


11 comments :

Neva said...

CONGRADULATIONS Gal, so happy for you. A goal I can only dream of reaching but so glad you and Amber did.

Angelnorth said...

Woot! Congrats Dawn, have fun with the other Dirty Girls!

Bonnie said...

YAY!! I knew good things were coming your way - you know - when the Lord closes a door, he opens a window - kind of thing!! YAY!! Congratulations! My word verification is "suessest" so it must be going to be a fun ride for you!!

Alli Miles said...

You dirty girl you!!! Congrats Dawn. It is SO fitting for you to become a dirty girl--ABOUT TIME actually. And how exciting to be doing your term at the same time as Amber. Miss you lots.

Carolyn King said...

CONGRATULATIONS sweet llama mamma---couldnt happen to a sweeter duo! LOVE your dirty creations!

Melanie said...

congrats!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dawn! I'm so thrilled for you and Amber! You're going to have a blast!

- dlm. said...

WooHoo, Dawn! Many congratulations!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Miss Dawn!!! I am sooo happy for you...you are one deserving Llama Mama!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't think of ANYONE that deserves this more, Dawn!! Congrats!!! And how fun to have Amber there, too!!

Mothermark said...

Congrats Dawn! I think its so cool you have been honored this way! You are very deserving! I will look forward to seeing all your cool stuff for 6 months! Great job!