Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots of Things Today!

I hope everyone is having or has had a wonderful day! It's been gorgeous here in Ohio the last few days.


Sit back and relax, I have a lot to share today! I have to make up for lost time being at fair all last week!!

We shelled almost four 5 gal. buckets of 'Pink-Eyed Purple Hulls' (similar to black-eyed peas) while watching the Olympics. I should have taken a picture, but didn't....if you know how big the Tupperware Thatsa Bowl is, that's the amount of shelled peas we ended up with!

I just got done blanching them, next they'll be popped into the freezer! I love easy stuff like that! *wink*

Our peach tree is just heavy with fruit! Lloyd has it all propped up and the branches are still bending toward the ground!

Is your mouth watering yet??!! YUM!! Peach cobbler hot out of the oven with vanilla ice cream....oh man... I can't wait! Also I'm going to make some Pepper Peach Jam...mmmmm, sweet and hot!

I'm going to toot my own horn here a little. There might come a time when it's old hat, but for now it's so cool to see my projects in print!!

You can go ---->here at Crafts n' Things, to see my School House Clock.

This is a card in Rubber Stamp Madness done with mostly Rubbernecker images.
And this one, Thomas Kinkade's Foxglove Cottage, my first TK and one of my favorites!


This a Sneak Peek at the newest Tom Allen's Friendly Kritters being released August 19th at Cornish Heritage Farms! Too Cute!!

And I got my Thomas The Train stamps! With 5 grandsons, I'm sure they'll get used a lot!!

This from the Christmas Series Thomas Kinkade Paper Pack! Absolutely gorgeous!! All I did was add some stickles, a few linen stitches, and a sentiment from Christmas Expressions!

Hey! Thanks for stopping and reading this long winded page!! *wink*

3 comments :

Julie Campbell said...

Dawn, Dawn, Dawn! Oh my goodness! Well... first of all -- congrats on your pubs! That clock is just amazing!!! AND.... those peaches!!! You're killing me! I didn't know people even grew peaches in this area of the country! Slurp (wiping the drool off of my keyboard)! I love all of your new samples.. but the sparkle that you added to your TK paper card is just brilliant! Great post!

Steph said...

Those peaches look amazing....please email some over here LOL.....i love your cards, especially the little critters one...i'll need to look out for that release!

Anonymous said...

uhhhhh......I'm still waiting for my peaches to arrive!! OH MAN!! Those look YUMMY!!
Love your cards (the last one....wow....how simple yet GORGEOUS!)