Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some Sneak Peeks!

If you haven't checked out Cornish Heritage Farms forum lately, here's a link that you might want to read *wink* Christmas In July
174 days till Christmas! Can you believe it! Start now on those cards and you'll be done by Thanksgiving...lol.


Here are 2 peeks at Aimee's Christmas/Winter line. Mona also created sentiments to go along...just beautiful! As with Aimee's Easter set, the Christmas set keeps the true meaning of Christmas.

For this card I used the tutorial from this week at SCS, Spring Card. It was so fun to do! I can see more in the future too *wink*.

I started with a complete white piece of cardstock, stamped the Snowflakes with Versamark then clear embossing powder and heat set. Then I inked my brayer with Cloudy Blue and kept rolling over the cs until I was happy with the color.
Family Tree was stamped on Prism Classic Blue in Versamark then Glacier White embossing powder and heat set.
Notch Punch and silver embroidery floss completed the popped up image!


Here I stamped Trumpeting Angel on Vanilla Cream with Versamark and Mirror Gold ep, then using the Scor-Pal, I made my lines to cut away so the angel would be out of the box.
Mona's sentiment is also embossed in gold.
Each of the panels are scored using the Scor-Pal. The Angel is popped up.

July 10-11 sees the release of these beautiful sets...keep checking as I'll be posting more peeks through the week.

thanks for stopping by!
oh, by the way... I found my missing image!!

1 comments :

- dlm. said...

Love the spring card layout, Dawn! They are both fantastic cards.