At first when I got the colors together I thought...UGH!...Ewwww! But once I got my idea together and assembled, I was pretty pleased with the outcome! I went back to an older CPS sketch, #4.
Here are the girls playing along, click on their name and you'll go to their blog.
Kristine (who was also lucky enough to go to CHA!)
What you can't see in the photo is that the sheep have Flocking on them, awwwwww, cute IRL *wink*!
- Primitive Beginnings, The Rummage Bin by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Beautiful, The Rummage Bin by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Hinges by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Pitch Black, Espresso by Adirondack
- White Cotton by Stazon
- Georgia Pacific white
- Papaya Puree dark, Birchtone dark, Springwillow medium, Intense Pink by Prism Papers
- Pattern Paper:
- The Paper Studio
- Artist Pen, super fine, by Faber-Castell
- Brads, Scrap Essentials, JoAnn’s
- Flocking, white, Cornish Heritage Farms
- Glue marker by Marvy