Monday, October 1, 2007

A Baby Card For Amy Rohl

I'm a part of this fun crazy group of 8 girls on SCS. This was our Oct 1 challenge, to make a baby card for 'Rohla'. Amy had her baby boy, George, last month and already has the card...I couldn't wait to send it! They look like they're scampering over the fence to have a look!

The image was sent to me by Cindy 'Mothermark'. It's from Art Impressions.
I watercolored with inks, made a cloud template by cutting a thin piece of cardboard with scallop scissors (Cindy's idea) and daubered with bliss blue off the edges.
For the faux wood fence I just drug my waterbrush with chocolate chip until I liked the look, then added marker for the separate pieces.

2 comments :

Mary said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love how you made the sky by using a template you made. This stamp is so adorable. I love every thing about your card.

Mary

Sharon in NE said...

Cute!!!! Great job coloring it!